The modern business is Internet driven and if you want to expand your business horizons it is necessary to have a professionally developed website or web portal that vividly reflects your business.
We have proficient web portal development teams who are experts in use of different web application development platforms. The highly competitive atmosphere on the net, changing consumer demands and availability of latest web development technology drives our talented developers to create ingenious web solutions for your business so it gets the necessary leverage to leapfrog over rival businesses.
CIIT Concord can be used to build fantastic looking and very functional Internet-facing sites.
Available Features include the following:
- Control the look and feel based on various mobile devices and Web browser types. The site can work on practically any device and present different look and feels according to the device.
- CANONICAL URL FILTERING - This is an option to configure which URL parameters are valid and which should be ignored to indicate to search engines whether they influence the content rendered on pages in the site collection or not.
- SINGLE SIGN-ON - enterprise portals can provide single sign-on capabilities between their users and various other systems. This requires a user to authenticate only once.
- INTEGRATION - the connection of functions and data from multiple systems into new components/portlets/web parts with an integrated navigation between these components.
- FEDERATION - the integration of content provided by other portals.
- CUSTOMISATION - Users can customise the look and feel of their environment. Clients who are using EIPs can edit and design their own web sites which are full of their own personality and own style; they can also choose the specific content and services they prefer. Also refers to the ability to prioritise most appropriate content based on attributes of the user and metadata of the available content.
- PERSONALISATION - Personalisation is more about matching content with the user. Based on a user profile, personalisation uses rules to match the "services", or content, to the specific user. To some degree, you can think of the two like this: customisation is in hands of the end user, personalisation is not. Of course actual personalisation is often based on your role or job function within the portal context.
- ACCESS CONTROL - the ability for portal to limit specific types of content and services users have access to. For example, a company's proprietary information can be entitled for only company employee access. This access rights may be provided by a portal administrator or by a provisioning process. Access control lists manage the mapping between portal content and services over the portal user base.
- ENTERPRISE SEARCH - search enterprise content using enterprise search