CIIT offers a wide range of solutions. While they are not directly medical, they support the day to day running of medical institutions. These are divided into 3 categories:
- Asset Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Maintenance Solutions
We do bespoke solutions for clients who prefer a thouroughly customised solution for their medical organisation.
All these solutions can be integrated with each other or with your existing systems offering the simplicity of Single Sign On (SSO) for users. In addition adhoc reports pull data from the various systems to produce interesting results that may illuminate a problem and provide the gateway to a solution.
- 15-20% of nursing staff's time, and therefore salaries, are spent looking for equipment.
- Biomedical engineering staff loses visibility on more than 15% of medical equipment annually whether misplaced, stored out of sight, or stolen.
The solution caters for basic asset tracking, right up to emergency services including mobile units.
- ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE
- You can access the application anywhere from a PC or Smart phone with Internet access.
- REALTIME DATA
- The system continually scans RFID tags - keeping information in the database current.
- LOST? NOW FOUND!
- If an asset is lost, you can easily find it with our Seeker application.
- REALTIME ASSET VISIBILITY
- Seeing or hearing asset status in realtime enables quick decision making.
CIIT's Asset Manager offers integrated solutions such as:
- Smart Cabinet technology - especially for controlling a drug inventory or other high value or high risk assets
- Active Security Seal type Tags - which can tell you when a compartment has been opened.
- Seeker utility - to find lost assets in your facility or vehicles
- Emergency alerts - in the form of an email, or texts on predetermined changes to status
If you keep stock on location you’ll need a Just-In-Time (JIT) medical inventory management software system that centralises your purchasing and your distribution processes and includes medical inventory management, logistics management and materials management capabilities.
With advanced barcode processing and online reporting you can access, track and maintain accurate medical inventory levels and automate a significant portion of your procurement process.
Medical supplies record keeping is intuitively controlled regardless of multi-physician use ensuring that all medical staff and technicians have access and ordering capabilities at all times and that medical policies and procedures are standardised.
CIIT provides solutions flexible enough to allow for management of all maintenance types - from Preventative maintenance to Reactive maintenance. It allows for scheduling, tracking, and logging of work jobs, with notifications on scheduled jobs, job status updates, and completions.
Analytics produces reports highlighting outstanding equipment, jobs status comparison, and other impromptu queries from the maintenance manager.